Presenting the winners of our Inspire Challenge
The CGIAR Platform Big Data in Agriculture has awarded five research proposals US$100K each during their inaugural convention, during 19-22 of September.
The 2017 Inspire Challenge grant winners and their projects are:
- Dave Hodson | Real Time Diagnostics for Wheat Rust | CIMMYT, EIAR, & John Innes Centre
- Alise Dykstra & David Guerena | IVR (Interactive Voice Response) Marketing Service | VOTO Mobile & CIMMYT
- Adam Wills & Georgia Barri | Farm.ink | ILRI
- David Hughes, James Legg & Kelsee Baranowski | Pest and disease monitoring by using artificial intelligence | CIAT, CIP, Bioversity International, Google, Penn State University & IITA
- Berber Kramer | Smartphone camera data | CABI & IFPRI