Social Media Kit
Big Data in Agriculture Convention and Inspire Challenge 2019
During the 2019 Convention, more than 500 delegates will meet to tackle complex themes of how to build trust in frameworks that holistically manage ethics, multi-stakeholder coordination, data-driven action, and investment in digital agricultural technologies.
We’ll also announce the winners of the 2019 Inspire Challenge grant. We’re looking to fund novel approaches that democratize data-driven insights to inform local, national, regional, and global policies and applications in agriculture and food security in real time; helping people – especially smallholder farmers and producers – to lead happier and healthier lives.
We hope you find this useful to help promote our event and key messages via your social media channels and related networks.
Promote the Convention
- Building resilient global food systems requires us to navigate a complex net of interactions between the biosphere, economy, technology & society. Join @CGIAR_data at the 2019 Big Data Convention to pursue holistic solutions to feed the future: http://bit.ly/2wlRv9d
- We need TRUST: in institutions, in firms, in dynamic + expanding human communities & in the technologies that will help us build resilient global #foodsystems 🌏 Join @CGIAR_data for 3 days of action-based discussion at the 2019 #BigData Convention: http://bit.ly/2wlRv9d
Promote the session & speakers
- Have you met the featured speakers of our 2019 #BigData Convention? 👋 Join these distinguished panelists at #BDPHYDERABAD2019 for 3 days of action-based discussion on the most pressing issues in ag + dev: http://bit.ly/2wlRv9d
- Yvonne Pinto is Managing Director at ALINE Impact Limited and a speaker at the 2019 #BigData Convention. Join us at #BDPHYDERABAD2019 for 3 days of action-oriented discussion about the most pressing ag + dev issues: http://bit.ly/2wlRv9d #BigDataInAg
- Monique Morrow is President & Co-Founder of the Humanized Internet & a featured speaker of the #BigData Convention. Tune in to #BDPHYDERABAD2019 for 3 days of action-oriented discussion on building TRUST among humans, machines & ecosystems: http://bit.ly/2wlRv9d @moniquejmorrow
- Over 60 speakers will take the stage at the 2019 #BigDataInAg Convention, including @ICRISAT Director General @CarberryPeter. Join us via the livestream and use #BDPHYDERABAD2019 to join the conversations online: http://bit.ly/2wlRv9d
Promote the agenda
- 🛰️ #UAV demos, 👩💻 #BigData enabling women’s economic empowerment, and 💻 #IoT bonus hour are just some of the fascinating session topics on the #BigData Convention agenda! Tune in to the event livestream: http://bit.ly/2wlRv9d
- Ready for a sneak peak of some 2019 BIG DATA Convention session topics? 👀
🔗 Creating an #innovation roadmap for #blockchain-enabled #foodsystem transformation
🛠️ Building an ethical and holistic human-machine ecology
More info + livestream: http://bit.ly/2wlRv9d