2020 Convention session – Digital dynamism & the data
This session on big data to scale aired live at the 2020 virtual CGIAR Convention on Big Data in Agriculture.
There is a pressing need for transparency and accountability in food systems – ensuring that they are sustainable for our planet and population. How do we operationalize sustainability aims and existing data to create trusted, timely, actionable and credible information to guide the collective actions we need?
- Jessica Fanzo: Nitze School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS), Johns Hopkins University, Bloomberg Distinguished Associate Professor of Global Food and Agriculture Policy
- Andrew Knepp: Bayer Crop Science, Head of Environmental Strategy and Industry Activation
- Máximo Torero Cullen: FAO, Chief Economist
- Roseline Remans: The Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT, Senior Scientist
- Jose Rosero Moncayo: FAO, Director in charge of the Statistics Division
November 23, 2020