2020 Convention session – Data Management for Agile and Adaptive Food Systems
This session on data management aired live at the virtual 2020 CGIAR Convention on Big Data in Agriculture.
This session explores the Information and Data Management Community of Practice, a group of informaiton specialists working to make CGIAR’s rich data assets open and more findable, accessible, interoperable, and resulable (FAIR) and ethical.
- Ryan Miller: IFPRI, Senior Digital Information Specialist
- Medha Devare: IFPRI, Senior Research Fellow
- Nilam Prasai: IFPRI, Senior Data Curator
- Leroy Mwanzia: Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT, Chief Data Officer
- Abenet Yabowork: International Livestock Research Institute, Knowledge Curation Manager
- Elizabeth Arnaud: Alliance Bioversity-CIAT, Digital Solutions Team co-Leader, Ontologies CoP Leader
November 4, 2020