Webinar – 2021 Open Data Day: Open Data for Resilience
To celebrate International Open Data Day, this webinar discusses how open data can build resilience in agriculture and food systems.
To celebrate the International Open Data Day and reflect on how open data can build resilience in agriculture and food systems, the Alliance of Bioversity International and CIAT and the CGIAR Platform for Big Data in Agriculture organized a webinar featuring thought and research leaders in big data and digital technologies in agriculture. The growing availability of data and the smart and effective use of this data in research for development are opportunities to find new, data-driven ways to withstand the impacts of adverse events, nourish people and sustain the planet.
- Andy Jarvis, Associate Director-General for Research Strategy and Innovation, Alliance of Bioversity and CIAT
- Medha Devare, Senior Research Fellow, CGIAR Platform for Big Data in Agriculture
- Giriraj Amarnath, Senior Researcher, International Water Management Insititute (IWMI)
- Rikin Gandhi, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Green
- Marianne McDade, Senior Communications Coordinator, CGIAR Platform for Big Data in Agriculture
March 12, 2021
BIG DATA Team
CGIAR Platform for Big Data in Agriculture