Digital Extension Services Blog Competition Entries
View all submissions to the digital extension services blog competition, and vote for your favorites by sharing on social media.
Vote for your favorite entries by sharing them on Facebook or Twitter!
Follow the BIG DATA Platform on Twitter and Facebook for competition updates.
The total number of Twitter and Facebook shares that each entry receives will be taken into consideration by the judging panel—a group of industry experts. They will select winners based on the following criteria: conveying information for peer-to-peer knowledge sharing, relevance, originality, and writing skills.
Stay tuned for winner announcements in early February 2020. Three winners will be awarded prizes of 200 USD each.
Selection of competition entries:
- Demand-driven plant health advisory services to farmers
- Helping farmers overcome financial challenges
- Data-driven management for dairy farmers in Kenya
- Timely information at every stage of the crop cycle for farmers in Nepal
- Bridging the knowledge gap between farmers and the youth
- Improving ICT advisory services in Cameroon
- Taking sustainable farming practices to the last mile
- A farming community around the globe
- Filling a need for early-warning pest information in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Community-based video extension in Ethiopia
- Personalized fertilizer knowledge for smallholder farmers in Myanmar
- Accessible agricultural learning through a farmer’s forum
January 20, 2020
Data-Driven Agronomy Community of Practice
CGIAR Platform for Big Data in Agriculture
Dear friends at CGIAR
We would be happy to also post the final winning blog on our website – ifad.org if this interests you?
Please drop me a line.